Download this opportunity as a pdf
BRD Noise and Vibration Control, Inc. is widely recognized for providing customers with engineered solutions to acoustic challenges caused by commercial HVAC and other industrial equipment. Our Company is well managed, well respected and our biggest challenge is finding more talented professionals to help us serve our growing base of customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager. This is a great role for individual that enjoys helping find solutions to technical problems, wants to be part of an experienced team and likes to work with customers.
Success in this role could lead to greater responsibility and recognition within the Project Management Team or to an opportunity for advancement in other company departments. We have a proven track record of promoting from-with-in.
The Project Management Team helps BRD plan, direct, and manage all BRD projects. Our deep knowledge of the noise and vibration control industry, an extensive portfolio of successful projects and an outstanding business reputation, provide us plenty of projects requiring expert management. Our challenge is to proactively manage these projects via planning, executing, and monitoring of all project requirements/deliverables while continuously communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
The Project Manager is a working position in which the Project Manager will be both planning and executing tasks. The Project Manager’s mandate is to make sure all assigned projects are well managed and project status punctually communicated to maximize customer satisfaction, thus maintaining and creating future sales opportunities.
- Liaison with Regional Managers, Foremen, Engineering, Customers, Contractors, Vendors, Regulatory authorities, Fulfillment, Accounting, Management.
- Work with Regional Managers on existing orders to ensure project requirements and deliverables are well documented, planned, and executed. Notify Regional Managers of all project change requests and plan/execute changes as required.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Maintain good relations with vendors and sub-contractors; including an involvement with issues such as pricing, performance, reliability, and availability.
- Coordinate various internal and external schedules (customer, vendor, external, etc..) and communication of the project schedule to all stakeholders.
- Identify and maintain project budget.
- Reviews installation plans and procedures ensuring all relevant documentation is in place.
- Updates ERP system with project status and requirements.
- Assist in resolving customer concerns and complaints in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. Research, source, price, quote and submit to customer for change orders.
- Clear and concise communications with all stakeholders, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead time.
The Right Person
- 2 or 4 year college degree in engineering related majors (Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, STEM fields).
- 1 – 2 years previous experience in a project management position.
- CAPM / PMP certification a plus, not required.
- MS Office proficient, experience with project management scheduling tools is a plus.
- CAD experience (AutoCAD, Inventor) helpful, but not required.
- An ability to read technical drawings and visualize product design related to equipment design is critical.
- A collaborative and flexible professional attitude; ability to multi-task
- 15 % travel required.
BRD Noise and Vibration Control. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
We create better spaces to live, learn, work and play through the reduction of intrusive noise pollution. Together we work hard to bridge the gap between acoustic theory and application to solve our customers’ noise problems.
We provide “Just Right Acoustics” by moving “From Problem Definition to Problem Solved”.